Kimchee Fried Rice
- Ready In:
- 9 -10 ounces left over cooked brown rice, and
- cooked white rice (cold rice is best)
- 4 ounces fried rice meat (mix char siu, Portuguese sausage & ham)
- 1 ounce sesame oil
- 3 ounces white onions, diced 1/4-inch x 1/4-inch
- 3 ounces frozen green peas
- 1 1⁄2 ounces green onions, chopped
- 3 ounces scrambled eggs
- 2 ounces kim chee, chopped
fried rice sauce
- 2 ounces low-sodium shoyu
- 1 ounce oyster sauce
- Heat sesame oil in sauté pan or wok until it starts to smoke a little then add your meat mixture and white onions.
- Sauté until you can see the juices coming out.
- Add your cold rice and mix for 2-3 minutes. Add fried rice sauce and mix well.
- Finish with scrambled eggs, green onions, peas and kimchee.
- Sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and kimchee over fried rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We love to eat :) I'm an island girl living in Seattle, WA who loves to cook! I enjoy cooking for my family and friends, and I don't find many things more satisfying than sharing food and good memories with them. Plus they always seem to be hungry--perfect! <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Participation.jpg"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/smPACp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">