Kielbasa Pasta Carbonara
- Ready In:
- kielbasa (beef)
- 2 1⁄2 cups penne pasta
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian cheese blend
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1⁄3 cup peas
- hot sauce (optional)
- Bring a pot of water to boil on the stove. Be sure to salt the water before you add the noodles- makes the noodles nice and yummy!
- In a skillet add a bit of olive oil and turn on the heat.
- Cut up 1/2 of the kielbasa and toss it into the pan.
- Smash 1-2 cloves of garlic, mince and add to the pan.
- Cut up the mushrooms when the meat is almost done add the mushrooms and peas.
- After the mushrooms are nice and golden brown add half-and-half and cheese then shimmer.
- Drain the noodles once they finish boiling.
- Add a touch of hot sauce if you like to the skillet and stir.
- In a oven safe dish add layers of sauce and noodles till everything is incorporated. Add cheese to top it off and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Fitness, food, tech, family and even gardening!