Karen's Slow Cooker Pizza Chicken
photo by mightyro_cooking4u
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 20mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper
- Place chicken, onion, bell pepper and celery in a slow cooker. In a medium bowl combine the tomato soup, cream of mushroom soup, tomato paste, water, parsley, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Mix well and pour mixture over chicken and vegetables in slow cooker. Stir to coat and add bay leaf.
- Cook on Low setting for 8 hours, until chicken and vegetables are tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!