Jello Fruit Ring
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 30mins
- 2 (3 ounce) packages black cherry Jell-O
- 3 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add crushed pineapple and stir.
- Pour into tupperware jello ring.
- Refrigerate til set.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and sugar.
- Mix until smooth.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spread over jello while still in jello ring.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Before serving turn jello ring over onto plate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Texas and I am a proud mother of 3. A 14 year old girl, an 11 year old girl and a 19 month old little boy...Yeah, I know..what was I thinking..LOL No really he's a blast. I am a stay at home Mom and my New Years Resolution was to cook more! We are the Out to Eat family of the year..or WERE the Out to Eat family of the year. So far so good!! I've really enjoyed trying out the recipe's here. Its made cooking so much more enjoyable. I have a few I'd like to share myself..and will soon.