Jack Daniel's Steak
- Ready In:
- 3 lbs sirloin steaks
- 10 ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 3 3⁄4 ounces Jack Daniels Whiskey
- Put the steaks in a small pan so they fill most of the space.
- Take a fork and stab the steaks on both sides.
- Pour the Worcestershire and the Jack in the pan.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Then cook steaks on the grill.
- Take left over sauce from pan and put in a pour cup.
- After you cook the steaks put them each on a plate. Then pour the sauce on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!