photo by ShackaShea
- Ready In:
2 1/2 cups
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 cups chopped kale
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth (water can be substituted if desired)
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced bell pepper (any color)
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large pot heat oil on medium-high heat. Toss in onions, peppers, and garlic. Cook for a two or three minutes, then add all of the chopped kale and broth/water. Turn heat to medium and cook until tender. (This is really up to you - I like mine a little al dente!) Salt and toss before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am married to the most wonderful man in the world! I have three beautiful stepdaughters, and two rotten dogs. My husband and I both love to cook. I'm hoping to post a lot of recipes on this site. I am famous for my Texas Sheath Cake.