Italian Cream Cheese Pinwheels
- Ready In:
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients; mix until smooth.
- Unroll crescent dough into rectangle onto a smooth surface. Gently press together perforations. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough to within 1/4 inch of the edge.
- Starting with the short end, roll into a log. Cut into 12 slices and place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees F for 12-15 minutes. Sprinkle with extra Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These were very tasty. One note of caution...make sure you leave your crescent rolls in the fridge until you're ready for them. I took them out too soon, and when I sliced them, the dough was soft, so they came out looking more like little football shapes instead of nice round pinwheels. Still good, though.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am happily married to my best friend and we just bought our first house! No kids but we have 2 little dogs that we think the world of. I was born in California and although I have been on the East Coast for most of my life I am still displaced! I love the beach and hate the cold! In our free time we love to go to the beach or the mountains and hike or intertube down the lazy Shenendoah River. It is so beautiful there! I have loved to cook all of my life and will read cookbooks like they are novels! Participation & Awards: These are some of the fun games and clubs here at Zaar. <img src="http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/berriesblinkie.gif" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com"> <img src="http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/World%20Tour/ZWT2.gif"> <img src="http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/akplongmeadow/ZWT3b.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">