Instant Pot Pina Colada Rice Pudding
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- In inner pot of Instant Pot, combine rice, water, oil and salt.
- \Close and lock lid. Select Pressure Cook or Manual on high and then adjust to set 3 minutes of cooking time.
- When beep sounds, turn off pressure cooker and use 10 minute natural release.
- Add coconut milk and sugar to rice in pressure cooking pot; stir to combine.
- In small mixing bowl, whisk eggs with milk and vanilla. Pour through a fine mesh strainer into pressure cooking pot.
- Select Saute and cook stirring constantly, until mixture just starts to boil.
- Turn off pressure cooker. Stir in pineapple tidbits.
- Pour into serving dishes and chill. Pudding will thicken as it cools.
- Serve topped with whipped cream, toasted coconut and a maraschino cherry if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"