Impossibly Easy Toffee Bar Cheesecake
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cut into 16 pieces, softened
- 3 (1 1/2 ounce) chocolate-covered english toffee bars, coarsely chopped (Heath Bars or Skor Bars)
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping (optional)
- Heat oven to 325°F Spray bottom only of 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In blender, place milk, vanilla, eggs, brown sugar and Bisquick mix. Cover; blend on high speed 15 seconds.
- Add cream cheese. Cover; blend 2 minutes. Pour into pie plate.
- Sprinkle candy over top; swirl gently with table knife to evenly distribute candy.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until about 2 inches of edge of pie is set and center is still soft and wiggles slightly.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Serve with caramel topping. Store in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello from suburban Fort Worth, Texas! <br /> <br /><br /> <br />______________________________________________ <br /> <br /> <br />*My rating system defined* <br /> <br />Very few recipes really knock my socks off - I love to cook but am not a gourmet. <br />This said: <br /> <br />***** - met all my expectations in taste & appearance; directions were clear & easy to follow. <br /> <br />**** - fell slightly short of my expectations in taste or appearance or directions were faulty or not completely clear. <br /> <br />*** - mediocre taste and/or appearance; most likely a recipe that I would not use again without much modification. <br /> <br />** - taste and/or appearance was not to my liking; a recipe that I would not attempt to modify or use again. <br /> <br />* - taste was absolutely not to my liking (I can't imagine ever using this rating as I can generally tell by the ingredients if I will enjoy the finished product or not) <br /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e347/Saturn6666/chefbanner1.jpg alt= /> <br /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/scmurray51/hagshat.jpg alt= /> <br /> <br /><br /> </p>