- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, mayonnaise, onion, ginger, and curry powder.
- Place the chicken in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with the paprika and pepper. Toss until coated.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook the chicken for 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in the yogurt mixtures. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Serve over the rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm an American, living between London and New Zealand. I love to cook and try new recipes and have tried many new things since living in the UK and New Zealand. When I bake, I like to start from scratch and don't use cake mixes, fake foods like Cool Whip or premade frostings. I am really happy cooking and get a huge sense of satisfaction when people enjoy dishes and treats that I make. I would love to open my own business in the food industry some day, but still working on that idea!