Hot Pastrami Wrap
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Warm, cheesy Pastrami with spicy, crunchy slaw. Adapted from Sam the Cooking Guy cookbook.
- Ready In:
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 1 lb pastrami, thinly sliced
- 12 slices muenster cheese
- 6 large flour tortillas
- Using the first 7 ingredients prepare the coleslaw. Set aside.
- Make 6 portions of the pastrami and cook on medium heat for about 2 minute each side.
- Place 2 slices of cheese on each pile and cook a little longer to melt cheese.
- Warm the tortillas, wrapped in a damp dishtowel for about 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Assemble the wraps: put pastrami and cheese in the middle of tortilla, add coleslaw and roll up, sealing the sides as you go.
- Cut on an angle and enjoy.
- You may have some coleslaw mixture left over, it is very good on it's own too.
- To make this quicker, use a package of pre-shredded coleslaw and purchased dressing; just add the adobo sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION