Home Fries [vegan]
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My mom rushes into the kitchen whenever she hears I'm making these fries. They're great as a snack or a side dish.
- Ready In:
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and diced into one inch cubes (or 1 lb. of smaller potatoes, red or Yukon golds work, cut into quarters or in half for much smaller)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary (optional)
- sea salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1.) Heat olive oil in a large skillet and add the potatoes. Cover and cook for about 20 minutes, stirring every five minutes.
- 2.) Sprinkle with sea salt, tarragon, a generous pinch of freshly cracked pepper, and rosemary (if you're using), stir, cover and let sit for about a minute or two to allow the flavors to be absorbed.
- 3.) Uncover and stir the potatoes, cook them for about ten to fifteen minutes or until they're golden brown and serve hot. Eat them plain or add ketchup.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION