Herb & Orange Stuffing
http://easydinnerrecipes.ca/appetizer-recipes.html Here is an unusual but delicious stuffing for turkey. This stuffing uses a mix of herbs and orange to add a unique aromatic and tangy flavor to turkey. This Thanksgiving, introduce new flavors to the table with this turkey stuffing recipe
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped mixed herbs
- salt and pepper
- 1 ounce butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- rind and juice of a large orange
- 1 egg, beaten
- Combine the breadcrumbs and herbs with the seasoning. Melt butter in a saucepan. Add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes without browning. Take off the fire and mix the onion with the crumb mixture. Add in the juice and rind of the orange. Next, add the beaten egg and mix well.
- For mixed herbs, you can use herbs like parsley, thyme, chives and marjoram.