Hearts of Palm With Lemon Dressing
Light and refreshing.
- Ready In:
- 3 heads boston lettuce (torn)
- 5 green onions (white part only-sliced)
- 1 (14 ounce) can hearts of palm (drained, sliced horizontally)
- 2 garlic (cloves,minced)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- lemon zest (from one lemon)
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- Combine lettuce, green onions & hearts of palm in a large bowl; mix well.
- Combine remaining ingredients, whisk until well mixed.
- Pour over salad, toss to coat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Just loved the light lemony dressing!!! I used red lettuce, as the Boston Lettuce was not looking good, pretty brown, but otherwise followed as written for a scaled back recipe. I had never had hearts of palm and will say that it wasn't a favorite for me, couldn't get past the smell. Maybe rinsing them after draining would have worked better for me. But that aside, I loved the dressing with the greens and green onion!!! Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Photo Tag Game.