Healthy Tuna-Macaroni Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna (packed in water)
- 1⁄4 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped (whites only)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup drained and cooled cooked macaroni
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- dill weed, to taste
- mayonnaise (enough to blend)
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a bowl and add enough mayonnaise to make a nice blend.
- I like to serve this salad over a bed of shredded lettuce, with some whole wheat crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!