Healthy No-Bake Cookies - AKa Period Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These were born out of necessity to have something chocolatey and sweet while still healthy when I get those cravings.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter, grassfed
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 cup quick oats
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1⁄4 cup chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- Melt butter, honey and almond butter together just until they are melted and smooth when mixed. Take off heat.
- Add in vanilla and cocoa powder and mix till well incorporated.
- Next add in the coconut, almonds, flax meal and oats. Mix well.
- Drop by cookie scoops full onto parchment paper then light press down. Let cool.
- You may have to cool in the fridge or freezer. Store in the fridge. This is more like a fudge "cookie".
- You could experiment and add more oats to see if it becomes firmer. But I love the gooey fudge like texture and flavor.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION