Healthy Easy Cinnamon Roll Substitute
- Ready In:
1 cinnamon roll
- 1 flat bread, Flatout original light
- 1⁄2 tablespoon peanut butter, natural
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Sweet 'n Low
- spread pb, then cottage cheese evenly onto flat bread, leave about 1/4 to 1/2 inch on sides not spread upon.
- sprinkle on cinnamon.
- microwave 10 seconds at a time until nicely warm and cottage cheese beginning to melt.
- sprinkle on sweet n low.
- roll up
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a food junky. I also work very hard to eat a healthy varied diet. Almost every weekend i'll spend several hours experimenting to make a delicious nutritious new handful of recipes. When i'm not cooking i'm looking for the next hiking/camping/ backpacking/kayaking trip to take. I swear I'm solar powered. I have a beautiful dog who accompanies me on nearly all trips. I also have a wonderful husband whome holds down the fort until my return. My poor hubby does not have a healthy food palate. He provides me plenty of challenge trying to find healthier (but not obviously) savory foods.