Healthy Chicken Parmesan
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Pound chicken till it's about an inch and half thin (I do this between two peices of plastic wrap and go to town on it with the bottom of a pan).
- Put chicken breasts in a shallow dish and add the skim milk, let soak
- In a small food processor add oatmeal, wheat germ, flax seed, italian seasonings and salt and pepper. Grind till it's the consistency of bread crumbs.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Drudge soaked chicken through the mixture until coated evenly and put on cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes then flip.
- Bake for 10 minutes then add half marinera to each chicken breast, then add half of mozarella cheese to each and bake till cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!