- Ready In:
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1⁄3 cup oyster
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, i use ghee
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 3 slices thick deli bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- Combine first 5 ingredients, beat'til yolks and whites are just mixed.
- If the oysters are large, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Pat Oysters dry, dust with flour.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over med-high heat.
- Add butter.
- Fry Oysters 30 seconds per side.
- Add Egg mixture.
- As eggs firm, carefully lift the edges to allow uncooked mixture to flow under the omelet onto the pan.
- When omelet is firm, cover with a plate, invert the omelet onto the plate.
- Garnish with Parsley and crumbled Bacon.
- This goes very well with sour dough toast.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation