Ham Salad Puffs
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, drained and patted dry
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 tablespoon diced pimento, drained
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cream puff shells
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, sour cream, chives and pepper.
- Pour over ham mixture and toss gently to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, spoon 1/2 cup ham salad into each cream puff shell; replace tops.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I just turned 24 years old, and have been married for a little more than two years. My husband is my best friend, and I would be completely lost without him...which is why I scour this website looking for the perfect recipes to make for my sweetie!! I love comfort foods, sweets, ice cream ( Pretty much ALL things bad for you). I also love a good cup of coffee, and love love love green tea. However, I am trying very HARD to change my eating habits, and live a better lifestyle. So far its a losing battle, but at least I'm trying, right? ;) <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> My Rating System: ***** Five Stars: LOVED IT! This will be in my collection for years to come. **** Four Stars: Pretty damn good, however, there is something I might alter, even if it's something small. *** Three Stars: This was alright, but I would have to really change something in order to keep it. ** Two Stars: Didn't really like. Probably will never make again. * One star: This just doesn't fit our taste, or did NOT turn out as posted. Will never make again.