Ham Cream Cheese Ball
- Ready In:
1 party size cheeseball
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package thinly sliced ham
- 2 bunches green onions (or chives, whatever you call them)
- Cut up the ham into small pieces.
- Cut up the green onions into small pieces as well.
- Combine the softened cream cheese, the green onions, and the ham into a bowl and mix (smoosh) with your hands.
- Form into a ball.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Great with Ritz crackers!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a mother of two. Married to a recently former marine, now a police officer. Stay at home mom. One boy and one girl. I love Texas. I am planning on going back to school and becoming a chef. LOVE TO COOK!!!!!