Halloumi and Olives Skewers
Yummy, squeaky and salty! A must try! Grilled cheese and olives! You can serve with wedges of pita as an appetizer or straight off the skewers.
- Ready In:
- 10 pieces one inch halloumi cheese, cubes
- 10 large pitted kalamata olives (extra large) or 10 olives, of your choice
- 2 tablespoons picked oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of, grilled
- 1 lime, juice of
- 4 pita bread, grilled
- Brush the cheese and olives with olive oil and skewer alternating onto 4 skewers. Place onto a medium hot oiled grill for 2 minutes on each side, or until marked.
- Grill lemons cut side down till marked.
- Remove cheese and sprinkle with oregano. Remove lemons.
- Drizzle the olive oil on top and squeeze the lemon juice over the cheese. Serve with grilled pita bread.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION