5-Ingredient Beef Stroganoff
photo by lauralie41
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet brown gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, sliced mushrooms, brown gravy mix and water. stir until heated through. Keep adding a little bit of water until you get the consistency you want. (I don't like mine too runny!).
- Stir in sour cream at the end.
- Serve over egg noodles. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I literally just created an account to make a review on this recipie. it's a home run. my teenagers thanked me for dinner several times and bagged me to make it again soon! my husband told me several times as well how good ithe was. we ran out of noodles and he had me make more so he could take some for lunch.
see 8 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My two favorite things in the world are my son, Jack, and my husband, Dan. Other things that make me happy... family, friends, everything about Jack, reminiscing, flip flops, bare minerals, a really good coke, looking up recipes on the computer, taking pictures, weddings, my new niece that i'm about to have, making gifts for people, the beach, my two cats, the smell of babies, Burt's Bees Lip Balm, good mascara, The Food Network, Moe's, good Italian food, spring, planning things, hanging out in the summer at the pool, cooking for my family and my friend April (she loves everything I make!), dancing, yellow roses, laughing at Dan, cropped pants, my mom's dog Max, and being the best mom, wife, daughter and friend that I can be!!