Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
This is a sandwich that my Dh used to make when he was a kid. Crunchy, gooey and sweet, how can you go wrong. If you have a good nonstick skillet you can skip the butter and just brown it in the dry pan.
- Ready In:
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 -2 tablespoon jelly or 1 -2 tablespoon jam
- Spread 1 teaspoon margarine on each slice of bread. On the unbuttered side spread peanut butter on one piece and jelly on the other. Put the peanut butter and jelly sides together.
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat until warm. Put the sandwich in the pan, butter side down. Cook until golden grown then turn and brown the other side. Enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 8 more