Grilled Jalapeno Lime Corn on the Cob
photo by Jostlori
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 ears fresh corn, husks and silks removed
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- black pepper, freshly ground
- Stir together the butter and the next 5 ingredients. Blend together well. You can do this up to 2 days before cooking the corn, just allow the butter to soften before serving with the corn.
- Preheat the grill to 350°F to 400°F (medium-high) heat. Coat the corn lightly with cooking spray. Sprinkle with the desired amount of salt and pepper. Grill the corn, covered with the lid grill, 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally.
- Remove the corn from the grill, and serve with the butter mixture.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Great corn! The butter is outstanding, and I can see having that butter on many other things, including a steak as Nancy said! I took a short cut and cooked the corn in the microwave, then put it on a cast-iron grill pan to get the nice grill marks and to brown up. So delicious! Thanks for sharing this keeper!
We loved this jalapeno lime butter! In fact, we enjoyed it so much that we not only served it on our corn, but on our grilled ribeye steak as well. The cilantro, lime zest and lime juice really made this buttery spread absolutely delicious!!! Will definitely keep this stuff on hand. Made for the Newest Zaar Tag, June, 2012.