Grilled Garlic Steak
photo by Bergy
- Ready In:
- Coat steaks with onion salt.
- This adds not only flavor but will slightly tenderize the meat as well.
- Spread Oregano evenly on steak (s).
- Add as much pepper as you would like.
- Using a paring knife, poke 3 or four holes directly through the steak.
- Mince garlic and press it into the holes in the steak.
- Grill to your liking over a lower heat.
- The minced garlic will spread through the steak so add as much or as little garlic as you desire.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is the BEST way to make a steak! We absolutely loved this and it will be the ONLY way that I make my steaks from now on. I actually grill them on my George Forman Grill and they turn out perfectly. I place slices of garlic throughout my rib roast when I make my famous prime rib, but I never thought to do it with steak. Thanks so much for turning me on to this wonderful, yet simple, way to make a yummy steak!