Grilled Eggplant Burger
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A delicious sandwich that is easy to make and great for vegetarians!
- Ready In:
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1 large eggplant
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- freshly grated black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes or 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (for sprinkling on top)
- Preheat grill (you could also cook eggplant on stove top).
- Slice eggplant 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Brush sides of eggplant slices with the mixture.
- Grill eggplant slices for about 10-14 minutes.
- Lay Eggplant on hamburger roll, top with a spoonful of tomato or pesto sauce, and sprinkle on Parmesan cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION