Grilled Chicken Marinade
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice or 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, mix together the lime juice, water, olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, salt, liquid smoke, cayenne and black pepper.
- Place chicken breast or boneless thighs in the marinade, and refrigerate at least 2 hours, or overnight. Cook as desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!