Grilled Aubergine and Mushroom Stack
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Arrange the vegetables on a large baking sheet and glaze the aubergine, fennel slices and onion with olive oil using a partry brush.
- Scatter the garlic over the vegetables.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until lightly coloured (make sure the aubergine is soft and cooked).
- Arrange the aubergine on 4 warm serving plates, top with the fennel, then the onion and finally the whole mushroom.
- Serve immediately with a green salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am currently on a month long tour of Europe with my husband and two of our friends. You can follow our travels on martinandluschka.blogspot.com ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ One of my favorite chefs is Jamie Oliver, but my husbands'a pretty good cook too! I love being creative, whether its in cooking, writing, crafts...unfortunately i'm not gifted with pens or paints, but I try to do the best I can with what I have! <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/200_PACpic.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/pacbanner.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/annacia/pt-shutterbug-banner-1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">