Grilled Asparagus With Lemon and Garlic
photo by Bergy
- Ready In:
- Break off woody ends of asparagus.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and paprika and mix together well with a fork.
- Lay the asparagus side by side and pierce with skewers to form a raft.
- If you use bamboo skewers, don't forget to soak them for 30 minutes before using, so they don't catch fire.
- Place asparagus rafts on the grill and brush with the olive oil mixture.
- Cook to your desired tenderness (it takes almost no time at all), and season with salt and pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!