Green Lantern Pizza
photo by PalatablePastime
- Ready In:
- 12 inches prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 6 -8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 6 -8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 3 ounces soft fresh goat cheese or 3 ounces chevre cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup chopped canned artichoke heart, patted dry
- 1⁄3 cup basil pesto
- Par bake crust 5 minutes.
- Place ingredients on crust and bake at 500F for 8-10 minutes on a heated pizza stone.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org