Green Goddess Salad Dressing (Dairy-Free)
- Ready In:
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain soy yogurt (I prefer Whole Soy)
- 1⁄2 cup finely minced parsley
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup finely minced fresh tarragon
- 3 tablespoons finely minced chives or 3 tablespoons green onions
- 3 tablespoons anchovy paste or 3 tablespoons finely minced anchovies (optional-I omit! Yuck!)
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or grated
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill; it mellows and thickens on standing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a real estate agent in the lovely city of Rochester, New York. That's not what I expected to do with my life. I got my bachelor's in psychology, my masters in literacy education, and I taught high school special education for two years. Then I discovered that helping people find the homes of their dreams was my real passion. I've been doing it for over two years now and still absolutely love my career. Other than that, I have a very spoiled Border Collie mix named Bear that I adopted from a local shelter in spring '08. He's gorgeous and fun and brings me great joy. Now if only I could find a man like that... LOL!