Pancakes - Dairy Free
- Ready In:
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together into a mixing bowl.
- Heat frying pan and melt margarine. Coat bottom and pour remaining into bowl with flour.
- Add water and egg, mix well.
- Mixture can still be lumpy.
- Cook pancakes in fry pan, pour in mixture, wait until top gets bubble and them flip. 4 minutes per side usually works!
- Top with syrup, brown sugar or margarine and honey.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Most of my recipes are dairy free since I discovered many years ago that I am lactose intolerant. While I have had to give up some much-loved recipes, we have discovered that most can be modified to accommodate the changes to our diet. Most of my recipes say dairy free but there are a few from my childhood that may have dairy! I also have an intolerance to MSG so we spend a lot of time reading labels. Usually, it is just easier to cook from scratch, so we don't use many pre-made foods from the grocery store.</p> I like recipes I can make with minimal ingredients, real food I have in my kitchen, that are also easy to make!