- Ready In:
- 1 telegraph cucumber
- 500 g Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Peel and half the cucumber lengthways. With a spoon remove the seeds from the middle. Coursely grate the cucumber and lay it on a plate. Sprinkle with a little salt and leave for 15 minutes.
- Put in a bowl the yoghurt, lemon juice, garlic and mint.
- Squeeze out the excess moisture from the cucumber with your hands and add it to the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Add the olive oil and stir well until it dissappears into the mixture.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!