photo by Mary Jenny
- Ready In:
- 2 cups finely chopped red and green seedless california grapes
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon safflower oil or 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 baguette, sliced thinly
- In a medium bowl combine the chopped grapes, shallot, thyme, sherry vinegar, sugar, oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to a small serving bowl and set aside. Makes 2 cups.
- To make the crostini, preheat the oven to 350°F Spread baguette slices on a baking sheet and toast until crisp, about 10 minutes. Let cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!