Grandma Bea's Pecan Fingers
photo by Seasoned Cook
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
- Beat butter and sugar together, in bowl, until creamy and fluffy.
- Gradually add the flour until well mixed in, then salt, vanilla and pecans.
- Shape level teaspoons of dough into 2-inch-long fingers.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool before eating.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I have made 100's of these cookies, I also use extra pecans and put in a ziploc bag of powdered sugar while still warm to coat. I also add food coloring to the mix, pink for baby girl shower, red for valentines. Entering into a contest soon and going to try and tint the powdered sugar. I have to make these for every bake and take event.