Grand Marnier Balls
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 7 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted
- 3 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- chocolate sprinkles
- Put cream, butter and sugar into saucepan over medium heat. Bring to boil, stirring often. Remove from heat.
- Add Grand Marnier, chocolate and crumbs. Mix well. Shape into 42 balls. Roll in chocolate sprinkles. Chill or freeze.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi and thanks for visiting my AM page. My name is Vicki and I love to cook. I've always been an avid collector of recipes and cookbooks - in fact I have over 1200 cookbooks on my computer alone.</p> 8724165"