Grain Free – Paleo Waffles With Coconut Flour
photo by littlebitesofbeauty
- Ready In:
- 30 g flour (Cassava)
- 15 g arrowroot
- 15 g coconut flour
- 20 g tiger nuts (Protein Mix Organicgemini)
- 100 g bananas (1 small banana)
- 120 g coconut milk
- 20 g water
- 50 g orange juice (juice of 1/2 orange)
- 25 g maple syrup
- 3 g baking soda
- 20 g apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 papaya
- 2 dried figs
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes (shredded)
- 10 g 100% dark chocolate (shaved)
- Turn on your Waffle machine.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Combine banana, coconut milk, orange juice and water in a blender and process until you get a smooth liquid.
- Pour the liquid over the flour mix, add in the maple syrup and mix well.
- Lastly, add in the baking soda and the apple cider vinegar and mix well.
- Pour half the batter in the waffle machine and when you first grain free waffle is ready, cook the second one with the remaining batter.
- Top each waffle with some diced papaya, dried figs, shredded coconut and shaved dark chocolate and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!