Gone in 60 Seconds Dip
- Ready In:
- 12hrs 5mins
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (sharp cheese suggested)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup hot pepper jelly
- Combine cheese, pecans, green onion, and mayonnaise. Pack into a shallow serving dish. Refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, cover the dip with hot pepper jelly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!