Golden Coconut Drops
photo by Single Gal Disaste
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Cream the butter and gradually add the sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Stir in the coconut, flour, vanilla, and orange rind.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on the cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden.
- Cool slightly before removing cookies from sheet.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made these cookies for a Church gathering. They got rave reviews, even had someone ask for the recipe. I added 1 tsp. of lemon juice and it gave then a hint of lemon which went well with the coconut. They were easy to make. Next time I would at least double or triple the recipe. You want to have lots of these cookies around.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Love to try different recipes that I've never done before. Nothing to spicy or exotic and if I have all the ingredients I will try to make it. I love this website and all the different chefs on here. I also like to tweak my own recipes that I've posted after I read other chefs tweaks of my recipes. It helps me to be a lot more courageous in trying new recipes on myself. Thank you to all the chefs on Food.com