Gluten-Free Yorkshire Pudding With Mixed Mushroom Ragout
photo by hello
- Ready In:
- Prepare the mushroom ragout. Heat oil in a skillet. Sautee garlic and shallots until aromatic. Add the mushrooms and salt then sweat the mushrooms for 1-2 minutes. Sprinkle the flour over the pan and roast for a minute. Whisk in the vegetable stock until smooth. Season with additional salt and pepper.
- Heat oven to 210C/410°F.
- Drizzle sunflower oil evenly into every hole of a muffin tin. Place in the oven.
- In a bowl, combine flour and eggs until smooth.
- Gradually add milk and mix until lump-free.
- Pour the batter into a pitcher.
- Take the pre-heated muffin tin out of the oven. Pour the batter 2/3 of each hole.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Fill each muffin with the prepared ragout and garnish with fresh parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!