Gluten Free Lemon Poppy-Seed Cookies
photo by YummySmellsca
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two baking sheets with parchment.
- In a large bowl combine oil, almond milk, honey, vanilla and lemon zest.
- In a smaller bowl, combine almonds, flours, cornmeal and salt.
- Stir dry ingredients into the oil mixture, followed by poppy seeds.
- On a rice-flour dusted surface (or between sheets of wax paper), roll dough out to ¼” thickness and cut out shapes with your desired cookie cutter or small glass.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes. Cool completely on the sheets.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Montessori teacher, nutritionist and pastry chef: baking is my passion, but teaching the value of good food to whole families is close to my heart too! I have a passion for re-instilling the love of good-quality, home-made and mostly healthy food into the hearts and kitchens of children and their families today. I believe that any ?homemade? food, even when labelled as naughty, is a more wholesome treat than pre-packaged, cookie-cutter junk.</p> 9408826"