Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Biscotti
photo by mandagirl
- Ready In:
- 1⁄8 cup clover honey
- 1⁄8 cup walnut oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 cup gluten free quick oats
- 1 1⁄4 cups pamela's baking & pancake mix
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- Mix honey, oil, egg, extract and water.
- Stir in remaining 4 ingredients.
- Mix well, form into a ball and then a "log" (about 1 foot long) on a parchment paper lined baking sheet that has been sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake @350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Lower oven to 300 degrees.
- Slice log into cookie slices and return to oven for 30 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack and store in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!