Gingered Chicken Breast
I found this recipe in the South Beach Diet book and wanted to add it to my cookbook. Have not tried it yet.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon reshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine the lemon juice, ginger, pepper, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Place the chicken breasts in a bowl.
- Pour the ginger mixture over the breasts, turning once to coat.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 30 min up to 2 hours.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat the skillet on medium high until hot.
- Add the chicken.
- Cook, turning once until tender, about 8 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation