German Potato Salad (Ww)
From a Weight Watcher's cookbook. 3 points per 1.5 cup serving. Have not tried this yet. Cooking time does not include time needed to cool potatoes.
- Ready In:
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked and diced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onion, celery, bell pepper, and bacon; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, whisk the apple juice, vinegar, and flour; bring to a boil, whisking constantly. Boil, whisking constantly, until thickened, about 4 minutes; stir in the salt and pepper. Drizzle over the vegetables, toss to coit, and serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION