German Butter Cookies
photo by Bekah Balmer
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Mix ingredients wet to dry.
- If you plan on using a cookie press allow dough to sit at room temperature for at least an hour.
- If you plan on rolling the dough and using cookie cutters start right away.
- Bake for 9 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly on the pan before transferring to cooling rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a newly wed trying desperately to compile a cookbook of my own without spending too much money. ~ I work in insurance by day and am a writer by night. ~ In my spare time, I love to cook and bake. I also devour books of all kinds and love to cross stitch while watching movies or tv.