Garlic Stock for Soups
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A friend of mine emailed me this as she knows I love garlic. It sounds like alot of garlic but it supposed to be awesome especially when used in fresh tomato soup.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 24 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 carrots
- 4 celery ribs, including the leaves
- 2 onions
- 2 turnips
- 2 quarts water
- parsley, as desired
- Wash and chop up vegetables and add to your water in good sized pot.
- Add your parsley.
- Bring your pot of water and veggies to a boil
- Bring down to a simmer and cover, continuing to simmer for about an hour or so.
- Drain your stock and use as desired.
- (need not worry about vampires after using this) :-).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION