Garlic Cheese Olive Bread
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- Start off by peeling your garlic and adding your garlic along with your olive oil, and chili flakes to a heated skillet, you will want to cook on a low heat for about 20 minutes.
- drain your olives and cut into halves, add to bowl.
- cut your onions into small pieces add to olives.
- add your shredded cheese, mayo, and half of your Parmesan cheese stir well.
- on your french bread you will want to spread with a brush your garlic oil mixture, evenly & lightly.
- Now add you olive and cheese mixture and bake @ 350 for 20-25 minutes till golden brown.
- Top your bread with the last of your Parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made this bread to go with dinner tonight, and my friends it's AWESOME, the best garlic bread I've ever made, so many different and awesome flavors going on here I should have doubled the recipe (but then a good thing I didn't as know I'd have eaten it all) This is going right into my "Best of 2014' book. It's a recipe that should go far on this site. I made it as directed and will not ever change a thing. Made for Spring PAC 2014