Fruit Salsa Romanoff
photo by Starrynews
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice, fresh
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur (or cognac) (optional)
- 2 2 cups diced including at least 1/2 cup strawberries and your choice of peaches, plums, nectarines, apricot raspberries or 2 cups fruit
- Mix together sugar, orange juice and liqueur, adjusting the amount of sugar according to the sweetness of the fruit.
- Put the fruit in a bowl, pour the marinade over it and stir gently.
- Chill for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made this very easily with strawberries, blueberries & raspberries & little banana, & it went well over a simple pound cake! I didn't use the liqueur this time but would definitely include it when I make it for company another go 'round! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Gimme 5 tag]
see 1 more reviews