Frozen Peppermint Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
The peppermint taste is devine. This is so easy to make, you'll want to have it a lot! :-)Very quick to make! The cook time is for freezing.
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- 1 pie crusts, graham or 1 chocolate (we like chocolate)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons creme de menthe
- 1 drop red food coloring, optional
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in milk.
- Stir in creme de menthe.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust.
- Freeze for 4 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION